Thursday, November 10, 2022

Crafting Hack – Make your own Mod Podge. Easy to do. It's a Secret so keep quite.

Crafting Hack – Make your own Mag Podge. Easy to do

Mod Podge is a handy crafting supply. 

However, it is surprisingly easy to make if you don't have any.

For Real Easy Mod Podge, You will need 

  • regular glue, such as Elmer's
  • Water.
  • 1 c. Measuring cup.
  • Something to mix the Mod Podge in. I will use a small mixing bowl.
  • Something to store the Mod Podge in. I will use a mason jar.
Something to stir the mixture. I use a popsicle stick.
The ratio of glue to Water is 2 to 1. so I measure 1 Cup Of glue, pour it into the bowl, and then measure and add 1/2 c. of Water. I reuse the 1 c measuring cup and eyeball the half. Mix it up and pour it into the storage container. Make sure there is a secure lid. Soak your supplies in Water. Isn't that easy?

Thank you for joining Lucy and me today. Hope to see you next time.

Contact Information




1 comment: