Tuesday, December 6, 2022

$1 Christmas Gift Fun and Easy to do..do not tell anyone..but it is real...

Most of us are short on time and lean on budget, so I will show

you an inexpensive, small gift that can be fancied up. You may use the decorations I show or whatever you have on hand. Use your imagination. Friends, neighbors, and even your kids’ teachers do not have to be crossed off your list. You can pass the holiday cheer, and the recipients will appreciate your thoughtfulness. While a list notepad from Dollar Tree is not new, I like the added feature of the small monthly tear-off calendar. Do you ever wonder what day of the week an event is falling on as I do? The calendar provides a quick reference. With the magnet on the back, the pad is easily displayed on the refrigerator.

Thank you for joining Lucy and me today. Hope to see you next time.

Contact Information

No comments:

Post a Comment