Wednesday, December 28, 2022

2023 Word to Live by - Kindness


We could all use more kindness in our lives, so that is my 2023 word to follow. Rather than making a New Year’s Resolution that is abandoned by February, I select a word to follow throughout the year. This is the third year I have chosen to pick a Word to Live by. My word for 2023 is “kindness.” I think everyone
could use more kindness in their lives at this time. Usually, if you are kind to someone, they will return the favor. It is a winning situation for everyone. I feel optimistic that I will be able to follow through using this word often throughout 2023. I have found it helpful to post the word on the refrigerator as a reminder. In 2020, my chosen word was grateful. I was successful at being grateful for so many things during that year. My 2022 word didn’t work quite as well. I didn’t feel as joyful often As I should have, but now as we enter a new year, there is a new word to guide me. A new year means a fresh start.

No comments:

Post a Comment