Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Joan Gets a RIng For Christmas - And She is Not Happy.. To to Dump Someone!

My husband has purchased my Christmas present and usually hides them in the same place. I don’t usually do this because I enjoy surprises, but I am anxious to know what he got me. I want to know ahead of time because I asked for a ring. But the suspense is getting to me. He usually puts my presents in his office. He keeps the door locked when he is not working, but I know where he hides the key.
We will see if “Santa” has gotten me what I desired. So come on in with me and see what I’m getting. What would you like for Christmas?
I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday season, and I look forward to connecting with you in the New Year. Happy Holidays and best wishes to one and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment