Monday, February 13, 2023

Random Acts of Kindness February 14-17

Some clever yet easy ideas for Random Act of Kindness Days Feb. 14-17, 2023.


These suggested ideas inspire you to participate in Random Acts of

Kindness. Select one or several of them. Most take very little time and no money. You can also come up with your ideas and use those instead. Whatever works best. Opportunities will lend themselves to a particular unplanned kindness. If so, go with it.

I plan to act on all of my suggested kindnesses, though I will spread them out over the days. The idea ties in well with my word of the year, which happens to be “kindness.” We can always use more kindness, which seems to be true now more than ever. When you are nice to someone, it is usually a win-win situation. Both of you feel good about yourself, so I encourage you to play a role in Random Act of Kindness Days.



No comments:

Post a Comment