Monday, March 27, 2023

Grass Bunny With Flowers Easy Kids Craft

Easter green moss grass bunny flower dรฉcor craft

By Joan, 3/27/2023

I thought the faux moss grass bunny was so cute that I couldn’t resist taking him home and adding some embellishments.

This year’s new Easter green moss grass bunny decor from amazon seems to be adorable green grass-style bunnies. They are reminiscent of bushes that are pruned into the shape of animals. The Easter green moss bunnies are either sitting up on their hind legs or sitting with their legs down. I have a lot of Easter decor, but these bunnies were hard to resist. Although, I did limit myself to the one that is crouched down. I thought it was the easier one to spruce up just a bit. I wanted to add a new Easter grass rabbit to my collection since finding out that these animals symbolize hope.

Hot glued several flowers to the bunny and selected various pastel-colored flowers to bring a feeling of spring to the rabbit. The flowers also add a sense of cheer. This a simple and easy idea that only takes a few minutes but makes the bunny stand out. You can add another decor near your flower easter bunny when decorating. Fake carrots are plentiful lately.



No comments:

Post a Comment